Babatunde o występie na gali Evolve 129, 130 ... (zobacz)
Zapowiedź ROH Best in the World 2019 w ROHCas... (zobacz)
Heyman i Bischoff w nowych rolach, gala EVOLV... (zobacz)

AttitudePL na Facebook AttitudePL na YouTube AttitudePL na Twitter Nasz kanał RSS

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Whats better? TNA or WWE?

What's better? TNA or WWE?
Both are great
19%
 19%  [ 70 ]
Just WWE is great
48%
 48%  [ 176 ]
Just TNA is great
25%
 25%  [ 94 ]
I don't like both
7%
 7%  [ 26 ]
Głosowań: 320
Wszystkich Głosów: 366

Autor Wiadomość
Lizzy

Podziękował: 0
Podziękowano mu 0 razy w 0 Postach
Wysłany: 2008-02-22, 15:39   Whats better? TNA or WWE?

Okay, guys and girls (if there are some ;) )...

Which show do you like?

Both?
Just WWE? (Why)
Just TNA? (Why)

Gabberbone 

Podziękował: 83
Wysłany: 2009-03-19, 15:47   

I like both.
WWE is great for the storylines, the show and the number of wrestlers but some doesn't have anything special and always use the same skills that are boring.

TNA is better than WWE for the action and the wrestling quality, they do spectacular skills and are always innovatives but the storylines are not as good as WWE.

Rudolf 
Midcarder

Wrestler: Dreamer|Orton|Punk
Podziękował: 46
Wysłany: 2009-03-20, 07:29   

I don't like both :-) I like only independed zone, puroresu and MMA or K1 :) :)

Euz 
Main Eventer

Wrestler: Rick Rude, Kenta Kobashi
Podziękował: 40
Podziękowano mu 2 razy w 1 Postach
Wysłany: 2009-03-20, 10:12   

Both sucks cuz WWE and TNA aren't pro wrestling, The Top quality of matches is in indies and Japan. And that's the bottom line :)

johniss 
Lower Midcarder

Wrestler: Double A,Double C, Young Bucks
Podziękował: 39
Wysłany: 2009-03-20, 10:25   

...but WWE is on the spotlight thanks to their entertainment. Do independents/indies give fans comparable angles or storylines? I don't think so. Well, McMahons federation is my pick now. Hope, Ring of Honor is going to weekly, that supposedly rises this fed on the TNA level, at least.

Ring of Honor: Trochę inny booking.

ZAPRASZAM!
Ostatnio zmieniony przez johniss 2009-03-20, 17:50, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Mankind89 
Jobber

Wrestler: Mick Foley
E-fed: Nie
Podziękował: 67
Podziękowano mu 395 razy w 37 Postach
Ostrzeżeń:
 1/3/4
Wysłany: 2009-03-20, 10:46   

I like only WWE not beacause of their wrestling but i love {i mean was loving it at Attitide era and before of it} their entertainment. TNA for me is nothing less than another NWA local promotion. Like Paul E. says TNA did not got a trademark {i dont mean that stupid slogan "we cross the line" i mean distinctive character something that you can find only in TNA.} is not a competitor to WWE. They have to do something to break up from the NWA [like Eastern Championship Wrestling did , i mean Shane Douglas throw the NWA title away and start a new Era like he said "the era of sport of proffesional wrestling ."} Now they aren't persuading me. I'm not saying i'm just saying. 8-)

nekrophage
Upper Midcarder

Podziękował: 52
Podziękowano mu 326 razy w 7 Postach
Wysłany: 2009-03-20, 16:26   

imo it's WWE 'couse i like entertainment what this fed presents. :) Last times TNA sucks (see Destination X).

LooseCannon 
Lower Midcarder

Wrestler: Edge
Podziękował: 2
Wysłany: 2009-03-21, 09:59   

Euz napisał/a:
Both sucks cuz WWE and TNA aren't pro wrestling, The Top quality of matches is in indies and Japan. And that's the bottom line :)

Ok, I agree with this "Top Quality Matches" when it comes to ROH and Japan. Sometimes PWG and Chikara, but that's all. There are houndreds of independent promotions and usually matches are pretty crappy. The number of good wrestlers is not limitless. So, if some indy fed is able to sign wrestlers like Hero or Danielson, it has an advantage in great and memorable matches. So it's some kind of ignorance, saying "WWE and TNA suck, Indies Rulz" because it's not indies overall, but a couple of promotions which have good matches.

I think this diversity in wrestling promotions is very good and I don't see it in a way most indy fans with the attitude like: "My toy is better than yours". WWE and ROH are totally different, have different audience, different kind of product. There's no sense in comparing them. But when it comes to, lets say, CZW and IWA-MS, they're both very risky promotions with lots of violence, blood and wild brawls. So you can easily compare them because they fight for the same audience and are similar in style. This indy fans hatred to WWE is ridiculous.

And what each promotion stands for:
WWE - family friendly soup opera with heroes and villains
TNA - nursing home for former WCW and WWE stars with a some good wrestlers and the best women's division
ROH - technical wrestling
NOAH&AJPW - technique + aspiration for making pro wrestling as much realistic as it's possible
CHIKARA - high fly mostly (I haven't watched it for a long time so maybe it changed now)
Dragon Gate - high fly
PWG - technique
IWA-MS - violence, brawl
CZW - same as above
AAA, CMLL - Lucha + entertainment

Euz 
Main Eventer

Wrestler: Rick Rude, Kenta Kobashi
Podziękował: 40
Podziękowano mu 2 razy w 1 Postach
Wysłany: 2009-03-21, 11:41   

I ain't watchnig hundreds of U.S indies to say the whole independent rules or suckz, and I ain't say that I meant quite of US Indies. For reason, In Mexico (Lucha Azteca) and Puerto Rico (IWA), quality of matches is bigger then "U.S. Well Known indies" like PWG, FIP etc. In Japan is very hardly to find promotion without good quality of wrestling. Even though, If you'd say garbage hardcore, I say Apache Pro , If you'd say shity lucharesu, I say Osaka Pro :) That's my opinion.

For last year i've got a lot of hate for U.S. main stream. That makes my eye open for wrestling of the rest of the world.

kmL 
Midcarder

Wrestler: Aj Styles , HBK
Podziękował: 3
Podziękowano mu 31 razy w 3 Postach
Wysłany: 2009-04-27, 14:07   

I like WWE and TNA too 'cause sometimes i wanna see six sides ring. That's very cool i think :twisted: But more than that i love Lucha Libre <3

ukaszoczko 

Wrestler: rey mysterio jeff hardy
Wysłany: 2009-05-20, 19:06   

I like WWE because WWE has good wrestlers but I like TNA as well because somtimes I want to see somethink else than WWE I mean somthink else like the cross match and the 8 or six sides ring :)

blackie619

Podziękował: 1
Wysłany: 2009-07-12, 01:56   

TNA has great talent but Vince Russo and Dutch Mantell keep screwing them...They have some good months (The Build-up to Lockdown was great) but they keep making the same mistakes that bring down WCW.

WWE...Christ...After I saw yesterday what they did to the Ron Killings gimmick...Damn...

Koper137 
Midcarder

Wrestler: Orton, Morrison, Dibiase
E-fed: ssie
Podziękował: 74
Podziękowano mu 60 razy w 8 Postach
Ostrzeżeń:
 4/3/4
Wysłany: 2009-07-12, 08:35   

Hmmm. I like and WWE and TNA. TNA Have a more young, talents. AJ Styles or too Chris Sabin. In the Future TNA will be a more better than WWE but at the this moment, WWE is better for me. Vote for WWE .

Szocia 

Wrestler: Goldberg,Kane,Cm Punk
Wysłany: 2010-01-18, 13:23   

It's hard to say, in WWE i like superstars and storylines but TNA have more action but
i don't like those strange superstars like abbyss or sting.
So i will say WWE.

Stefan-2006 

Wrestler: raven
E-fed: *
Podziękował: 1
Wysłany: 2010-05-17, 19:10   

i hate sports entertaiment so i hate both promotion! because i want to see "real"wrestling! i love the hardcore style like CZW,IWA-MS,IWA-EC,WXW,XPW,old ECW and BJW did it!

Odpowiedz do tematu